Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25265 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$2,904 (R$ 11,493) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)