Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 AUD / COP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,188 (COL$8,484,171) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)