Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.619 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$5,172 (€3,195) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Akron, Ohio costs $1.35 (about 3 hours ago)