Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,109 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00039 AUD / COP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,837 (COL$9,895,075) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São Paulo costs R$ 31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.15 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U86,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)