Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 AUD / COP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$2,888 (COL$7,661,934) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)