Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,904 (4,312,835 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 5 hours ago)