Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00178 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,495 (CH$2,526,086) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)