Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17311 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,366 (Q25,220) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)