Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36082 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,258 (﷼ 22,887) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Wollongong.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)