Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,325 (7,322,392 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Wollongong.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)