Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06833 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,030 (Mex$ 44,340) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)