Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17210 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$1,777 (10,325TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)