Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.959 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,085 (4,259 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)