Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01248 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,240 (¥419,834) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)