Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00099 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,231 (3,273,667 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)