Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.724 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 5% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,506 (ƒ 6,221) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)