Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.794 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,787 (3,511 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)