Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CAD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 514 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,651 (CH$1,547,352) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)