Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,527 (CH$1,493,284) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)