Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15289 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,998 (32,686 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)