Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24317 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,000 (R$ 8,224) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)