Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,808 (€2,451) in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)