Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06481 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,433 (Mex$ 37,543) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)