Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14313 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,472 (17,270 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 4 hours ago)