Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21845 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is about the same as in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,310 (GH₵19,729) in Takoradi.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)