Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 CAD / USD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,601 ($5,079) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)