Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19952 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 340 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,446 (17,271元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)