Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19759 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 516 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,853 (24,563元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)