Cost of living in Saratov, Russia vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01716 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,459 (руб 85,030) in Saratov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 3 hours ago)