Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24339 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,846 prices entered by 372 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,531 (R$ 10,398) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)