Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02227 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,676 (RD$ 120,198) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)