Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,020 (€2,597) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)