Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,497 (3,461 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)