Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 32% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,785 ($2,143) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)