Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06467 CAD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 503 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,717 (Mex$ 42,020) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)