Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02661 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,315 (Php199,712) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)