Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06512 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,443 (Mex$ 37,520) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)