Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.564 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 506 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,715 (€3,653) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)