Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24289 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 180 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,256 (R$ 9,287) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$13,000 (about 2 hours ago)