Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39279 CAD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 371 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,655 (11,851 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)