Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01609 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,463 (ARS $90,921) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)