Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01761 CAD / INR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 33% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,013 (₨171,057) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)