Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.294 CAD / USD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 112% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,762 ($7,547) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (about 3 hours ago)