Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,657 (€2,355) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)