Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 224 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24170 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,853 (R$ 7,666) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)