Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.539 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,497 (€2,272) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nagpur costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latur costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 5 hours ago)