Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.551 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 575 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,649 (€2,352) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)