Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CAD / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 542 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,183 (Shilling269,791) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)