Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.790 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,188 (2,771KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 3 hours ago)