Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06486 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,351 (Mex$ 36,246) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)